Form F Assessors
Are you a qualified social worker with experience of writing professional reports?
We’re looking for self-employed Form F Assessors across the Yorkshire regions, to complete Form F assessments on potential foster carers.
We offer competitive fees, travelling expenses and plenty of opportunities for practice development.
Find out more about becoming a Form F Assessor with us.
To become a Form F Assessor, you’ll need:
- To be a qualified social worker
- At least three years’ post qualification experience of undertaking relevant assessment work
- Be registered with HCPC
- Have a current DBS or be willing to obtain one
- Have relevant insurances
- Have your own transport and be willing to travel
- You will be required to undertake statutory and company checks as part of the recruitment process.
AddressUnity Foster Care
Titan Business Centre
Company Reg. Number: