WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Leave your details with us and we will be in touch to give you more information
We understand you may have some questions around the process so we compiled a list of the ones we get asked on a regular basis.
The start is by calling us or requesting a call back by completing the online enquiry form below. We’ll call you back for an informal and no commitment chat where we can answer any questions you may have. Our current recruitment process is regularly being updated dependant on the latest Government Guidance on social distancing due to COVID-19. We have a commitment to keeping you, our foster carers, our young people and our staff safe. If you want to read more click here
Unity Foster Care has a good reputation for offering high levels of support to its foster carers. As a minimum, you’ll have…
- An allocated social worker who is there to support you
- Regular supervision meetings
- Access to a network of other foster carers
- Regular support groups
- Paid breaks (we call this respite)
- Access to our 24/7 365 support network and on call social workers
- Access to a friendly office based team who are always willing to jump in and help
- Access to specialist advice and guidance when needed
All our carers receive a generous fostering allowance for this vital task. The level of allowance varies depending on the needs of the young people you look after.